This Article will guide you how to use iMessage on Windows / How to use iMessage on PC. iMessage for windows app is not released officially but there are some alternate methods to use this instant messaging app on your PC / Laptop. Go through this article.
In our day today’s life with an evolution in the world of technology rapid changes have taken place. In this modern world technology plays a very prominent role in one’s life and they are different means of communication which help people stay connected with each other. Smartphone is one the best means of communication, you can speak to any person in any part of the world by simply making a call. Apart from that, messaging or texting is another features where most of use these days. In this busy Internet world, Text messages’ place has been taken over by different messaging apps (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, IMO, Viber etc) which are available for Android, Windows, and iOS devices. If you have an internet connection these messaging apps allow you to send messages, images, make video or audio calls and more.
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC: 3 Steps Explained
These days most of the people are going crazy for iphone products and the default messaging app available for the iOS users is iMessage which is developed by the Apple Inc. iMessage is an amazing platform for iPad, iPhone, and Mac users but do you know that you can access iMessage on Windows, Linux, Android or any platform with a web browser. iMessage app comes with multiple features like P2P money transfer, digital touch,, allows you to link your messages with an email or save messages in an online drive, has group chat option and more. iMessage is undoubtedly the best messaging app but the main problem is that no one seems to know how to get iMessage app on a Windows-based PC.
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC?
There are different methods to download and use iMessage on windows or personal computers. Let’s discuss each method in a step by step process.
iMessage on Windows PC by using Chrome Remote Desktop:
Chrome Remote Desktop extension is a sort of an authentic approach but, it is not exactly a workaround but an organized way to use iMessage on Windows. With this method you can access the screen of any other computer remotely. If you have a Mac computer and want to access iMessage App install on it from a PC, Chrome Remote Desktop will help to gain access to Mac screen. The only drawback is that you need to buy a MacBook or an iMac, make sure iMessage app is installed on your Mac and turn on during remote access with a working internet connection.
- Make sure you have a Mac with iMessage and PC with Windows.
- Download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both computers (PC and Mac).
- Install Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both computers
- Once installed, click ‘launch app’ button which is on the top right
- Now download an additional program on Mac computer called ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
- Once it is downloaded, install the same on your Mac.
- Follow the instructions and install the application. During the process you may need to enter your Mac personal password during the installation process.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac or MacBook. Not down the 12 digit code which will pop up on the screen and this code need to be entered on the Chrome in your Windows PC to get access to your Mac computer remotely.
- Now just go to app drawer and access iMessage. Now enjoy the experience of iMessage on your PC.
iMessage on Windows PC Using IPADIAN Emulator:
IPadian is one of the best used emulators for Windows PC and can easily emulate iOS in windows based machine.
- Download the iPadian emulator (ipadian.en.softonic.com/)
- Next, install the .exe installer file to set up iPadian on your PC.
- Once the software is installed, run the emulator.
- While running the emulator you need to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Now accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the process of installation is successfully completed. Launch the iPadian software on your computer and you will get access to the iOS ecosystem from your Windows PC.
- Now search “iMessage” in the search bar and download the app on your computer.
- Now enjoy the maiden experience of iMessage on your Windows PC.
iMessage on Windows PC Using Bluestacks:
- Open a browser and download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Go to your downloads after you have downloaded Bluestacks successfully and install it.
- You need to have a Google account, synchronize exiting Gmail Account with Bluestacks account.
- Open Bluestacks and search for iMessage.
- Download the iMessage app from Google play.
- Complete your Signup steps and you’re done now enjoy the experience of iMessage on your PC.